How to Join
Membership Development Representative
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers LU 654
Key benefits for becoming an I.B.E.W Local 654/NECA contractor
- Electricians upgrade training- NEC,OSHA 10-30, Supervisory, First Aid, all at NO COST!
- College credited, certified apprentice programs at NO COST!
- Numerous classifications of workers ( Journeyman Wireman, Apprentice, Instrument Tech, Residential Wireman, Construction Wireman, Construction Electrician, flexible crews with competitive cost.
- Partnerships with the area’s best contractors to bid projects together.
- Benefits administration at NO COST!
- Quality affordable healthcare for you and your employees.
- NECA membership (optional)
- No cost advertising for employers.
- Code of Excellence Program ensuring the highest quality employees.
- Benefits administration a one stop solution with no time wasted!
- Savings on prevailing wage projects
- Job notification service to create more work opportunities for your business at NO COST!
- Labor saving by using registered apprentices at lower rate
Contractor links below (click the logo)
The following contains a business proposal for future IBEW companies. Electric Proposal PDF
The following contains a wage rate chart. (Please be advised that some numbers have changed due to annual raises and contractmodifications) Wage Rates PDF
Electricians link below (click the logo)
For additional information about the IBEW you can visit us at http://ibew.com/union/index.htm